There are times when the presence of an on-site interpreter is more appropriate, such as high interaction with multiple participants; sensitive and complex appointments; young children; people with secondary disability and the need to fulfil government regulation of the Use of Official Language Act 12 of 2012.
VIRECOM can help you when you need an on-site interpreter for:
• Conferences and workshops
• Hospitals/Medical appointments
• Schools, colleges and universities
• Job Interviews and Business Meetings
• National, provincial and local government